In 2001, VMware started a revolution. By virtualizing x86 servers, they changed IT service delivery. Virtualization and cloud computing transform the way IT departments operate and provide value to their business stakeholders. But the rest of the IT infrastructure in the data center has not kept up. HyperConverged infrastructure addresses the cost and complexity of legacy infrastructure and is one of the fastest growing segments in the $107B IT infrastructure market. Leverage CT Link technical services to ensure your HyperConverged infrastructure solution deployment is completed on time and within budget. By combining technical services best practices, with the experience gained from over a thousand successful client engagements, we can optimize your hyperconverged IT resources in the shortest possible time and reduce business risk. Trust our trained and certified technical professionals to help you accelerate time to value, ensure stakeholder satisfaction, and improve productivity. Below are our services:
Project planning and readiness
- Deployment planning tools – “Pre-flight” checklists and videos review critical environmental and operating requirements, including networking and hypervisor pre-requisites.
- Project planning – We will define and coordinate key project milestones and activities to ensure smooth and timely deployment.
- System readiness evaluation – We’ll validate your pre-flight checklists and verify your network configuration and virtual environment.
Implementation and deployment
- Setup, installation and configuration assistance – CT Link technical services will help install required software and configure system settings.
Post-deployment support and guidance
- System validation – We will assist with product configuration and activation, and perform a number of post-deployment checks to validate the proper health and operation of your SimpliVity implementation.
- Knowledge transfer – CT Link will demonstrate the product’s administrative interface, including data protection capabilities, to help your system administrators and IT operations staff quickly get up to speed.