Build Your Own VM System (IaaS)
Flexibility is Azure’s edge; hence, you are able to choose from Linux to Windows, on-site, cloud-based or even both. Be able to experience the performance of a world-class super computer with the scalability of the cloud. With a steady growth in datacenters for Azure, you can be assured that the quality of customer service will be constantly growing to better serve you.
Advantages of IaaS
- Eliminate initial capital expense and reduce operational expenses
- Focus on your core business rather than worrying about IT infrastructure
- Innovate more freely as the infrastructure is ready for your use
- Quick response to your business needs on peak days, weeks or months
- Deploy new apps to the consumers faster
Azure Backup is a simple and cost-effective backup-as-a-service solution that extends tried-and-trusted tools on-premises with rich and powerful tools in the cloud. Be able to retain data for long periods of time with significant savings and shorter recovery time. With a 99.9% service availability and 6 copies of your data across two Azure datacenters, you can continue your operations with peace of mind.
Have a disaster recovery plan in place to help recover your operations when the unexpected happens. Be able to easily create disaster recovery plans in the Microsoft classic portal, so you can easily and orderly recover your services more quickly even with complex multi-tier workloads. All communication to the Azure server are encrypted so you can be assured that you are secured when you are recovering your data.