The HR Specialist is responsible for monitoring all human resources functions. This includes the employee recruitment process, preparing and monitoring employee benefit packages, maintaining an employee records, and handling and creating events for employees.
HR Specialist Job Description
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, endorsement, offer sheet/contract preparation, hiring, on boarding with new hire Manager.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Addressing any employment relations issues
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Processing of timekeeping related reports for payroll processing
- Act as a point-of-contact of third-party providers regarding concerns about HMO, telecommunication, HR system and government agencies that relates to mandatory employee benefits
- Overall response for internal company activities and events
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or any related course
- At least 2 years or must have a good experience in the different facets of HR.
- Highly knowledgeable in MS Office 365 and Sprout HR system is an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and can work with high levels of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, sound, written, and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, organized, and able to work to tight deadlines where required.
- Preferably residing in Makati city or nearby cities
If you would like to ask more with regards to the job position or if you would like to send your resume. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to answer your questions or go through your resume!.