The Systems Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and support for IT network security solutions, which includes creating network diagrams, troubleshooting and resolving security and network issues.
Experience and Competency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering related field of study
- At least 1-2 years of Network, Infrastructure or Security administration experience
- Excellent understanding of network concepts
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex technical detail and tradeoffs to non-technical associates.