The Systems Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and support for IT network security solutions, which includes creating network diagrams, troubleshooting and resolving security and network issues.
- Build and configure server, storage and virtualization software purchased by the client
- Provide technical support to clients in an enterprise environment
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with hardware and software mainly in server, storage, software, networking environment (including its operating system)
- Responsible for addressing various technical problems, performing equipment service maintenance, and demonstrating conformance within established Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assess and provide recommendations to the clients for any upgrade or resolution needed if necessary
- Provide support coverage for multiple customer locations in and outside Metro Manila
- Pass required vendor certifications to be determined by the management/immediate manager.
- Other projects may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics, and Communications Engineering related field of study
- At least 1-2 years of Server, Storage, or VMware / Windows Server administration experience
- Experience with the implementation of policies and procedures for compliance and audits.
- Ability to create accurate diagrams and documentation for design and planning
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex technical detail and tradeoffs to non-technical associates.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision