CT Link Systems, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “we” or “us” below) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. While we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the personal information you entrust to us, we do our outmost by applying technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. This Privacy Statement is an outline on how we process or use any personal information we may collect about you when you visit our site.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and process your personal information through any of the following:
- Information that you voluntarily give us by filling out our forms or by corresponding with us through any channel, such as but not limited to, electronic communications or having a business relationship with us.
- If you provide us with a third party’s personal information, we assume that you represent them and have permission to do so.
- Please take note that our website may also contain links to third party websites who are not affiliated to us. If you access such third-party websites by clicking on such links, we are not responsible for the way in which they process your personal information.
How your Personal Information is Used
We may use your personal information for business operations such as deliveries and website improvement, marketing communications, and other legitimate purposes. With accurate personal information, we can provide better and more efficient services and communications to our customers. You may contact through our contact information found below if you would like to modify or correct any personal information given.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information, as may be necessary, for various reasons but not necessarily limited to the following:
- To our affiliates and principal partners;
- To service providers who host our web services or other IT systems that hold or process your information on our behalf, under conditions of confidentiality;
- To competent regulatory agencies or litigation counterparties where we are required by law to disclose.
Sensitive Information and your Rights
We will not ask you to share any sensitive information and request you do not provide it to us for any reason. This includes information such as, but not limited to, your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background.
You have the right to deny our use of your personal information and you can request us to delete your personal information from our database. If can contact us and exercise your rights by contacting us through the information found in the contact us information below.
We may modify this policy from time to time as may be desired or required. No notice will be advanced, and you are advised to regularly review this policy in order to refresh yourself and identify any changes.
CT Link Systems, Inc.
4th floor Maripola Bldg., 109 Perea St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, 1229 Philippines
(632) 8893 9515