Earlier in the year, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) released the Memorandum Order 10-10 2017 which states that numbers covered in the area 2 code like Metro Manila and some parts of Bulacan, Cavite, and Laguna will have their numbers expanded 8-digits from the current 7-digits. So, in compliance, we will be expanding our corporate and fax numbers. Below are our new numbers in which you can reach us:
Fax: 8893 5856
These changes will be effective on October 6, 2019. So, for your further inquiries with us please contact us with our new Landline number!
On March 21, 2018, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Philippines (HPE) awarded CT Link with the “SimpliVity Deal of the Year” award during its Partner Kick-Off and Appreciation Night held at the EDSA Shangri-La, Manila. This award was given to CT Link as recognition of its efforts in the first SimpliVity deal that was partnered with HPE Proliant series after HPE’s acquisition of SimpliVity in 2017.
HPE SimpliVity is a powerful, simple, and efficient hyperconverged platform that provides best-in-class data services partnered with one of the best server technologies to provide a complete hyperconverged solution. HPE SimpliVity has garnered a wide range of accolade throughout the years with its innovative line and best-in-class features.
All-flash arrays (AFAs) are now the next step when it comes to improving storage for enterprises as traditional solutions are now becoming less effective. AFAs can help enable unprecedented data-mobility speeds that will allow data to be shared and accessed across functions as well as prevent spikes in latency. These are just a few benefits that AFAs can provide to enterprise grade businesses.
To help bring these solutions to our clients, CT Link Systems, Inc. has become a partner for Pure Storage in the Philippines.
Who is Pure Storage?
Pure Storage helps companies push the boundaries of what’s possible. The company’s all-flash based technology, combined with its customer-friendly business model, drives business and IT transformation with solutions that are effortless, efficient and evergreen. With Pure’s industry leading Satmetrix-certified NPS score of 83.7, Pure customers are some of the happiest in the world, and include organizations of all sizes, across an ever-expanding range of industries.
To learn more, please visit our product page HERE!
It is a common consensus that the Philippines has one of the lowest average internet connection speeds in the world. According to Akamai’s Q3-2016 State of the Internet report, the Philippines ranks 103 globally with an internet connection speed averaging only 4.2 mbps. Majority of internet connections in the Philippines are below this average. Only 29% of the connections are above 4 mbps; a low 5.4% of connections are above 10 mbps; a dismal 2.4% of the connections are above 15 mbps. Moreover, not only does the Philippines have a low average internet connection speed, it also ranks one of the highest in terms of internet service costs compared to other countries.
The Philippines’ internet infrastructure is preventing many enterprises from adopting cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365 or Azure. We also hear from customers about their challenges in availing reliable and cost-effective wide-area-network infrastructure services to interconnect their nationwide branch network.
To help customers establish a more reliable WAN infrastructure at a more reasonable cost, CT Link is partnering with VeloCloud to offer SD-WAN services in the Philippines.
VeloCloud, a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN pioneer, simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises, as well as service providers.
To learn more about VeloCloud, please visit our VeloCloud Product Page.
Trend Micro has recently launched the XGen™ Endpoint Security that incorporates the predictive machine learning in its endpoint security solutions effectively enhancing your protection against ransomware attacks, blocking processes associated with unauthorized encryptions, and preventing compromised executable files from infecting your network. Packaged with Vulnerability Protection (host- based IPS). Application Control (for whitelisting known applications), and Endpoint Encryption (for files, folders, or hard drives) – all reporting to a centralized management system. Trend Micro’s endpoint security solutions can help keep your security posture against cybercriminals.
Ransomware is a malicious software that has been designed to block access to a computer system or files until a sum of money has been paid. For some time, cybercriminals were only targeting individuals, and has now moved on to targeting big organizations as well, racking up to millions of dollars in ransom money. To protect yourself from these kinds of cybercrime, an advanced security solution (not an anti-malware) is needed – from anti-exploits down to suspicious connections and executions protection.
We would like to invite you to learn and experience firsthand what CT Link Systems Inc. and Trend Micro can help you with this coming year. We hope to see you in our event so you can try and see for yourself the new updates of XGen™ Endpoint Security that can help your business stay secure this 2017!
January 31, 2017 from 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Contis Bakeshop, Greenbelt 2, Makati City
|12:30PM – 1:00PM
|1:00PM – 1:15PM
|1:15PM – 3:00PM
|3:00PM – 3:30PM
|3:30PM – 4:45PM
|4:45PM – 5:00PM
To register, please email your name(s), position, company and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page
Thank you for participating in the CT Link Facebook Page Like Raffle.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- 1st Prize – Microsoft Office 365 Personal – Joana Bilog
- 2nd Prize – APC Mobile Power Bank – Rhoda Cata Gonzales
- 3rd Prize – Microsoft Wired Keyboard and Mouse (Desktop 500) – Linda Quintana-Constante
Minor Prizes – Kingston DataTraveler microDUO 3.0 16-GB USB OTG Flash Drives
- Jheng Neztimar
- Lemuel Basalo
- Cora Mucha Intia
To the winners, please contact us at 893-9515 to coordinate the claiming of your prizes. Deadline for claiming of prizes will be on October 30, 2016.
September 27, 2016 — Trend Micro, on its Partner Day celebration held at 12 Monkeys Music Hall & Pub in Century City Mall, presented CT Link Systems, Inc. with two major awards: FY15 User Protection Champion and FY15 Network Defense Champion.
The FY15 User Protection Champion Award is given to CT Link Systems for its major contributions in providing customers Trend Micro Endpoint Security solutions, which include:
- OfficeScan – Protects physical and virtual desktops against malware
- Vulnerability Protection – Blocks exploits and zero-day threats thru intelligent virtual patching
- Data Loss Prevention – Guards private data and intellectual property
- ServerProtect – Provides Server Security for Windows Server, Linux and Novell Netware
- EndPoint Application Control – Prevents unwanted and unknown application execution
- EndPoint Encryption – Protects PCs, USB devices and removable media thru Full Disk and Files/Folders encryption
- Mobile Security – Fully integrated mobile device management
- InterScan Messaging Security – On-premise E-Mail Gateway Security
- ScanMail – Blocks viruses, spam, phishing and other email threats on Microsoft Exchange and IBM Domino mail servers
- Cloud App Security – Security for Office 365, Dropbox and Box
- InterScan Web Security – Secure Web Gateway that provides complete visibility and control of web activity
- PortalProtect for Microsoft Sharepoint – Secures collaborations by blocking malicious links and scans both files and web components of SharePoint
Trend Micro also awarded CT Link Systems as FY15 Network Defense Champion and acknowledged the major contributions of CT Link Systems in providing Trend Micro Deep Discovery solutions to customers.
Trend Micro Deep Discovery enables users to detect, analyze and respond to today’s stealthy ransomware and targeted attacks in real time. Deep Discovery provides protection against proven ransomware and advanced threat. It interoperates and integrates with user’s security infrastructure. With Deep Discovery, users will have a comprehensive defense tailored to protect their organization against targeted attacks, advanced threats and ransomware.
For more information on Trend Micro solutions and products, please contact CT Link Systems at 893-9515.
Studies show that 70% of corporate data resides on the PCs or laptops of end-users and most of these files are unstructured data in the form of Excel spreadsheets or Word documents. Furthermore, studies also show that in most businesses, employees are casually told to make a backup of their own files. Management cannot even be sure if the backups are up-to-date or done at all. The primary reason for such case is usually the lack of a centralized storage, which is expensive to set up, to store the data backups.
This leniency in doing data backup has become more and more risky these days with increasing threats from malwares like Ransomware.
What is Ransomware?
In a nutshell, Ransomware is a new type of malware that “kidnaps” files and prevents users from accessing the files until “ransom” is given.
Most users think that it’s just malware, and that their anti-virus software will be able to catch it. However, not all anti-virus software are effective against ransomware. The real best defense against Ransomware today is, simply and ironically, for one to be always ensured with a data backup that can be successfully restored when needed.
A good backup strategy in protecting against Ransomware is cloud-based data backup.
- Cloud-based backup provides plenty of storage at a low cost.
- Cloud-based backup allows customers to pay only for the actual backup storage being used instead of buying a lot of storage in advance.
- Cloud-based backup works even if laptop users are outside the corporate network.
- Cloud-based backup gives an added level of protection against Ransomware since affected files usually take days or even weeks before getting into the cloud.
Be enabled. Deploy and secure endpoint data protection strategy at your own pace.
We offer simple and reliable cloud-integrated backup as a service, reliably powered by Microsoft Azure.
Let CT Link Systems be your backup partner.
RAFFLE GIVEAWAY MECHANICS:
- Raffle Giveaway is open to Facebook users residing in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- To qualify for a raffle entry, simply LIKE the Facebook page of CT Link Systems at https://www.facebook.com/ctlink.
- To get more chances of winning, SHARE the Facebook Like Raffle Giveaway post on your Timeline and earn 3 extra raffle entries.
- Six (6) winners will be drawn for the following prizes:
- 1st prize – One-year subscription for Microsoft Office 365 (Personal Edition)
- 2nd prize – APC Mobile Power Pack (M5WH White)
- 3rd prize – Microsoft wired keyboard & mouse bundle (Wired Desktop 500)
- 4th – 6th prizes – Kingston DataTraveler microDUO 3.0 16-GB USB OTG Flash Drives
- Raffle draw will be on the 30th of September at 5:00PM.
- Names of winners will be announced and posted on CT Link Facebook Page.
- Winners can claim their respective prizes at the office of CT Link Systems, Inc. at 4/F Maripola Building, 109 Perea Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City. Please present a valid government-issued ID.
- Winners can claim their prizes within 30 days after the announcement of the raffle draw winners, Mondays to Fridays from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Deadline for claiming of prizes will be on October 30, 2016.
- Prizes not claimed by October 30, 2016 shall be assumed to be forfeited by the winner. No redrawing of unclaimed prizes will be held.
- All employees of CT Link Systems, Inc. and their relatives up to the second degree will not be eligible to join this Raffle Giveaway.
For any inquiries, please contact us at 893-9515.
** All decisions by CT Link Systems, Inc. regarding the Raffle Giveaway are deemed final and non-contestable.